- 1992 Courage C28SFormula OneIn 1992, the Courage Compétition team comprising of French racing drivers Bob Wollek, Henri Pescarolo and Jean-Louis drove the Courage C28S at the 1992 Le Mans 24 Hours competition. The team secured first position in Category 3 ahead of numerous other competitors.
- 2012 Lola B12/80Formula OneLola is a Le Mans Prototype built by Lola Cars International. The company has won several racing competitions including the Indianapolis 500, the F3000 World Championship, CAN AM series.
- 1970 Chevrolet Corvette - C3Regular CarsThe Chevrolet Corvette (C3) was and continues to be a collectors dream car. The sports car, produced by the Chevrolet division of General Motors for the 1968 through 1982 model years is considered to be third generation of the Chevrolet Corvette, and second generation of the Corvette Stingray.
- 1973 Alpine A110 1600 Group 4Regular CarsThe A110 was very popular and successful during the early 1970s rally races where it won many of the races entered. Fine handling combined with a powerful engine made the A110, and specifically the 1600 S Group 4, a serious competitor.
- 2006 Ferrari F430 GT3Regular CarsThe F430 GT3 is a specialised racing car developed in 2006 by JMB Racing for the FIA GT3 European Championship and other national GT championships such as British GT and FFSA GT.
- 1999 Arrows A20Formula OneThe 1999 Arrows A20 made its debut at the 1999 Australian Grand Prix, where Spanish Formula One driver Pedro de la Rosa, nabbed sixth place. Former Japanese racecar driver Toranosuke Takagi also drove the A20.