1992 Courage C28S
In 1992, the Courage Compétition team comprising of French racing drivers Bob Wollek, Henri Pescarolo and Jean-Louis drove the Courage C28S at the 1992 Le Mans 24 Hours competition. The team secured first position in Category 3 ahead of numerous other competitors.
With this success, Courage founded his own company and began building prototype chassis with which he could compete at Le Mans. French racing driver, Yves Courage, founded courage Compétition with the construction of the Courage C01 prototype in 1982.
- Chassis Carbon-fibre Monocoque
- Constructor Courage Competition
- Debut Le Mans 24 Hours
- Displacement 2,994 cc Turbo Prototype, C28 S
- Drive Type RWD
- Engine Configuration Porsche F6
- Engine Location Mid mounted
- Power None
- Production 1992