2001 Jaguar R2
The 2001 Jaguar R2 is one of five Formula One cars from Jaguar Racing Ltd. It made its debut at the 2001 Australian Grand Prix. Four-time Formula One racing winner Eddie Irvine and Brazilian (former) racing driver Luciano Burti drove it.
The R2 gave the Jaguar team their first maiden podium finish in Monaco. Overall, Jaguar secured nine points and was positioned at number 8 in the World Constructor Championships.
This classic racecar still has a lot of bite on the racetrack and is bound to surprise racing fans all over again.
Notable entrants: Jaguar Racing
Pedro de la Rosa
- Brakes carbon fibre disc brakes
- Chassis Composite Monocoque
- Constructor Jaguar
- Debut 2001 Australian Grand Prix
- Displacement 2,998 cc | 183 cu in. | 3 L.
- Drive Type RWD
- Engine Configuration Ford Cosworth CR-3 72° V10
- Engine Location Mid, longitudinally mounted
- Front Suspension Double wishbones, pushrod
- Production 2001
- Rear Suspension Double wishbones, pushrod
- Transmission Jaguar 7-speed semi automatic
- Wheel Base 12.5 in x 13 in